Only in death does duty end.

Only in death does duty end.
Only in death does duty end

Monday, February 14, 2011

The frist one

I belive that media is vary important in my life. I grew up in with my grandpa baby sitting me and we didn't watch pooh bear we watched star wars,

star treak, star gate (thats a lot of stars) and the news. so for me media has been burned into my mind from a young age so thats wht its so important to me.

I think i'm most passionant about movies because my grandpa as i said befor we always watched movies so our movie collection is huge. my grandpas collection is about 1000 + movies. (it's like walking in to bolckbuster) I've always read comic books (I think my frist was when i was 4) so i'm also vary passionant about them as well. my first was the bionlces comic books (i still have them) I started reading them in grade 2 then after that I went to my grandpas collection of over 2000 comic books (yup thats the same grandpa) and started reading them. He has comic books from when they cost 5 cents (WOW). Anime who doesn't know what that means today in this day and age. way back when they were called cartoons but when they started puting in more thing for an older age group it had to be called something else. My first cartoons were transformers and G.I. joe (more nerd stuff) i watched them all the time i never missed a episode. I even have them on DVD. I think this why i'm nerd today because of the T.V. I watched but i think it's mostly because of my grandpa.

My thoughts on morden pop culture is: "cool and really why do we that" let me explane myself. Some of the thing out is really cool and something we need (T.V., news, some games, phones) such as the news. Newpapers now are twice as big as they were 10 years ago. Then there are some thing that we really don't need like a remote for your T.V., rideo, and lights why do we need that. I dislike all these music videos with half naked women.

i think i,m most passionate about movies because my grandpas basement is like a movie theater.

theres to many movies to watch. (all he needs is a popcorn maker)
I also think is because of all these remakes of T.V. shows I watched when I was young.(transformers, G.I. joe etc...) then theres my grandma who just loves watching love movies so i grew watching movie of every kind and i think thats why i don,t mind romence movies. That means i can watch movies of every kind and not mind and/or make comments about movies that everyone else dislikes. It vary hard for me to make to dislike a movie

well thats all for this month because i'm going to be to busy playing killzone 3 to post thing
till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment